TruthTribe for Girls
An intentional community of girls seeking purpose, passion and wholehearted living
Every girl deserves to know who she is, feel empowered to speak out and embrace her unique gift in the world. Within a supportive environment we’ll utilize yoga, meditation and creative expression to dig deep and transform from the inside-out.
This group is uniquely created to engage young women in an intentional weekly format focusing on enhancing self-esteem, stress management, peer relationships and emotional authenticity.
Your daughter will experience a powerful awakening mind, body and soul as she moves through the program within a creative and supportive group of peers; setting her up for life-long success for the rest of her life.
Your daughter will experience
- Increased body awareness
- Improved self-esteem
- Positive coping skills for everyday stressors
- Here & Now techniques for emotional regulation
- Positive peer support
- And… a whole LOT of FUN!
- 2 hour Group sessions including Yoga, Mindfulness & Group Activities
- Exclusive T-shirt upon completion
- Membership in a private Facebook group for on-going support & community
- Discounted individual and family sessions during the 8-week group
We are now all under one roof at 637 W. 18th Street in The Heights.
Thursdays this Winter, starting January 11th
Middle School 4:30-6:00pm
High School 6:15-8:00pm